Our Mitcham office is prominently positioned in one of Mitcham’s Historical buildings led by Director Mike Muncey and Property Management Department Head Ivy Mao as an integral part of the Boutique Noel Jones Network.
With decades of Whitehorse real estate experience, the Noel Jones brand has made a discernible impact not just locally, but in the wider industry, creating suburb record prices, and winning multiple awards whilst giving back to the local community through local charities, schools and sporting clubs.
Qualifications and experience
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 18 months Property Management experience
- Current Agents Representative Certificate or Full Agent License
- Reliable Motor Vehicle
- Working knowledge of leading PM Software providers like PropertyMe, Inspect Real Estate, Inspection Express, Key Tracker and One Form
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage key relationships of the clients on the inside of your portfolio
- Facilitate, arrange and coordinate ongoing maintenance activities
- Oversee rent arrears, lease reviews, lease renewals and routine inspections
- Attract new clients to our Property Management portfolio
- Provide support, encouragement and assistance to other people within the property management department
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.