1/21 Glenhuntly Road, ELWOOD
Modern And Close To The Beach - INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
Set in a beautiful period block overlooking lovely garden surrounds featuring modern fixtures and features throughout. Two good size bedrooms, kitchen with dishwasher and modern appliances and space for a washing machine. Formal lounge with timber floor boards and plenty of space. Updated bathroom. Enjoy Elwood beach and parklands at the end of the street, wander in any direction to discover an array of cafes, transport and shopping options.Single lock up garage and close to schools, shops, cafes, beach and transport. * INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT *
* Two good size bedrooms
* Large formal lounge room
* Kitchen with modern appliances and dishwasher
* Timber floors
* Updated bathroom
* Close to schools, shops and transport
Click below youtube link to view the property, at the end of the video if you would like to apply please do so through 1Forms.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 67B2.