1/7 Montrose Street, SURREY HILLS
A PRISTINE OASIS OF LOW-MAINTENANCE LIVING
Charmed with modern elegance, this well maintained, spacious and light filled residence boasts a tree-lined street frontage with direct street access.
Enjoy the serenity of the large and private cottage-style garden from the lounge room through bay windows. Polished floorboards line the generous dining which faces a sun-filled, landscaped north courtyard, and the modern kitchen boasts granite bench tops and modern stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom with robes and marble vanity ensuite is complemented by 2 large upstairs bedrooms which take in leafy treetop views, a pristine central bathroom and a spacious retreat / study area.
Appreciate the comfort of gas ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuum, powder room, laundry, security system, sliding front gate and double remote garage with internal access.
Ideally located just minutes from Union Road cafes and restaurants, Coles Local, Surrey Hills train station, Our Holy Redeemer School, Surrey Hills Primary School and Surrey Gardens, this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
– Spacious, light filled living spaces
– Generous sized lounge with bay windows
– Master bedroom with bay windows and marble ensuite
– Large upstairs retreat/study
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Private cottage-style front garden and landscaped north facing backyard
– Tree-lined street frontage with direct street access
– Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, train, schools and parks
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.