20 Regent Street, CAMBERWELL
Camberwell Family Home
Due to stage 4 Lock down we are unable to allow access to any property until further notice
Quietly located in a tree lined family neighbourhood, a short walk from Through Road Reserve and within the sought after Wattle Park Primary School Zone, this exceptionally well maintained and presented period home of solid character now awaits the next family. Positioned toward the front of its generous 954sqm (approx) block it allows for a large outdoor play/BBQ or entertainment area. A charming, elevated portico entry reveals three large light filled, robed bedrooms, the main with an open fireplace. Generous family living with adjoining dining are both capably serviced by a spotless modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Pleasurable outdoor spaces include versatile alfresco entertaining and deep, rear low maintenance garden with lock up shed.
*Ducted heating and Air Conditioning
*Freshly painted walls
*Master and Lounge with open ornamental fireplaces
*Well appointed Kitchen
*Bathroom with separate shower and bath (recently replaced shower screen and tiles)
*Rear and off street parking
*Walking Distance to Burwood Village Shopping Centre
*Within close proximity to transport (accessible both to Riversdale Rd and Toorak Rd trams, bus, trains) and both public and independent schools. Melway Ref 60G4.
Click below YouTube link to view the property, at the end of the video if you would like to apply please do so through 1Forms.
We will be asking attendees to:
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 60G4.