201/85 Nicholson Street, BRUNSWICK EAST
Modern Inner City Living
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
This recently built 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the second level of this boutique complex. This quiet apartment building boasts the latest in style interior comprising 2 bedrooms with built in robes, polished floor boards and carpeted bedrooms. Situated only minutes from Piedimonte’s Supermarket, Barkly Square, Edinburgh Gardens, Merri Creek and Northcote High School.
* Two spacious bedrooms with inbuilt mirrored wardrobes
* Two Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower heads and plenty of under vanity storage
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living with Scandinavian floorboards and Stainless Steel appliances
* Inbuilt SMEG appliances including a 4 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, electric oven and dishwasher
* Secure car space
* European laundry
* Secuiry access inside the building
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 30A9.