23 Oravel Street, BALWYN NORTH
Balwyn North School Zone.
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
Superbly positioned, occupying a corner allotment, work from home and live upstairs, this property gives you the freedom to do whatever you like. This large family home has plenty of space and room to grow, located within the Balwyn North High School Zone, the benefits of this home are endless. Featuring your very own vegetable patch, enclosed yard for privacy, and enough space for 2 cars in the back yard. Located close to Koonung Creek Reserve, Doncaster Road entrance to the Eastern freeway and local buses, withShopping Centre a short distance away, this is your chance to move into an ideal family home.
Other features include:
*Five bedrooms – lots of storage space
*Brand new kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
*Two lovely Bathrooms
*Formal lounge and upstairs retreat/rumpus/sunny north facing
*Heating and Cooling
*Large backyard with a garden shed
*Vegetable patch and outdoor area
*Bi-fold doors with access to courtyard
*Solid brick home
*Rear gate for car access, two off-street car spaces
*Balwyn School Zone
*Low maintenance family residence
*Walk to shops on Doncaster Road
*Easily accessible to Eastern Freeway and Doncaster Shopping Town
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 32G12.