3/26 Selwood Street, HAWTHORN EAST
Spacious - Ground Floor
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
Sleek and stylish fully refurbished two bedroom ground floor apartment located in n a quiet block of 7 in highly prized leafy green location at the end of a peaceful cul de sac. You’ll discover a very tasteful contemporary home. Walking distance to public transport, Camberwell station, Auburn Village, Monash Freeway and all that Camberwell Junction has to offer – Rivoli cinemas, restaurants, cafes, shops and supermarkets.
The property features :
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Updated kitchen with gas cooking and French doors that open onto spacious private decking
* Two double sized bedrooms
* Built in Robe
* Renovated bathroom with laundry facilities
* Split system cooling/heating
* Single car space
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 59H2.