312/251 Canterbury Road, FOREST HILL
Expansive Outlook To Quiet Bushland
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Walking distance to Forest Hill Chase with a vast selection of speciality shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and a Hoyt’s cinema. Take the bus to Nunawading or Blackburn train station, walk to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary with its native wildlife and picnic facilities, close proximity to Deakin University
* 2 bedrooms with BIR’s
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, microwave and refrigerator provided
* Open plan meals/living
* Large rear balcony looking out to beautiful native bushland
* Air conditioner- split system
* European style laundry with Bosch washing machine and dryer provided
* Secure basement car space
* Storage cage
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
TO REGISTER: Simply click on Email Agent to register instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property we will be asking attendees to:
– Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.