7 Aldinga Street, BLACKBURN SOUTH
Modern Family Home
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
Located in a quiet location, this recently renovated home is suitable for family living offering spacious formal lounge and dining room with natural light.
* modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Spacious open plan living/dining area
* Three generous size bedrooms two with built in robes
* Ducted heating
* Split system cooling
* Separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Easy to maintain garden with big back yard
* Double garage
* Separate sun room
In close proximity to Blackburn South shops and amenities including Forest Hill Chase, close to Blackburn and Laburnum train stations, buses, Deakin University, PLC, Box Hill High School, Aurora School & Orchard Grove Primary School.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 61G3.