93 Disraeli Street, KEW
Character And Charm
This original two bedroom plus study home positioned in a well sought after pocket in Kew is full of charm and character. The weatherboard has been double bricked, meaning it will be warmer during winter and cooling during summer – keeping you comfortable and your electricity bill down.
– Spacious kitchen open to dining/living.
– Split system in loungeroom
– Bright study space perfect for those currently working from home
– Floorboards throughout
– Floor to ceiling built in robes in one bedroom
– Built in shelving and heater in the other bedroom
– Single carport behind gate, with space for one more vechile in the driveway
– Seperate laundry with ample storage
– Workshop/Bungalow area at rear featuring beautiful cathedral windows with the potential to be a studio/workship/at home office; the options are endless.
– Large secure backyard with the bonus of regular lawn mowing included in the rent
Located just moments to Eglinton Reserve, High Street trams, Kew Recreation and Junction Shopping, cafes plus easy access to the CBD, Eastern Freeway and park lands.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.