As 2023 draws to a close, Noel Jones takes a moment to reflect on an incredibly rewarding year of partnership with Challenge Cancer, a not-for-profit organisation that provides 365 days of vital support to children and families.

Challenge’s free and immediate assistance tackles the practical, social, and emotional challenges that come with a cancer diagnosis, making a genuine and profound difference in the lives of countless individuals. Their dedication and compassion are truly inspiring.

Since the partnership began, Noel Jones has proudly raised over $57,000 to support Challenge’s incredible work. Throughout 2023, Noel Jones staff have been actively involved in a diverse range of activities, demonstrating their commitment to the charity partnership.

From attending the prestigious Challenge Ball and offering auctioneer services at fundraising events to volunteering at various initiatives, raising awareness through September’s Cancer Awareness Month front of office displays, and organising delicious Biggest Pie morning teas, the team’s enthusiasm and dedication have been truly commendable.

As we look towards the future, Noel Jones is thrilled to reaffirm their commitment to supporting Challenge Cancer in the years to come. The partnership continues to be a source of immense pride and inspiration, and we are excited to see what positive changes can be achieved together in 2024 and beyond.

Good Job!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about your needs.

I look forward to helping you find your new home.​

Buyer Requirements

Thank you!

I’ll be in touch soon with information on the suburb you’re buying in.

Find Out More