Noel Jones Real Estate is committed to providing the highest level of service, however, there may be instances when we fail to meet the expectations of you, the client.

How to make a complaint

Complaints should be in writing and directed to the Noel Jones representative involved. Please provide as much detail as possible about your complaint, including the outcome you are seeking.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome upon receiving correspondence from the person involved you can escalate the matter to the Director of the relevant office or direct your complaint to Corporate Head Office who will work with the Director to assess and decide on an outcome.

Complaint handling

You should receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 business days. If you haven’t had a response from the person you wrote to please contact Corporate Head Office.

Your complaint will be treated with the strictest confidence, however, in order to resolve the matter, it may be necessary to discuss the details with the person involved or the Director of that particular office or other involved parties. Depending on the issue we may need to meet with you in person to discuss the matter further.

The process

Please allow time for us to gather all the necessary information relating to the complaint – this may involve speaking with various staff members, accessing documents or meeting with the Director of that particular office.

After gathering the information we will assess your complaint and decide if any action is required on our behalf. If we find your complaint is justified we will try to meet your desired outcome as per your written request. However, this may not be possible and we will work with you in an effort to reach a satisfactory outcome for both parties.

Actions we may take are:

  • take steps to rectify the problem or issue
  • provide you with information or advice explaining what took place, why it took place and/or how we dealt with it
  • take steps to change our policies or procedures if your complaint identifies a problem in the way we conduct business.

What if you feel your complaint wasn’t resolved?

If you have followed the process above and have escalated the matter to Noel Jones Corporate Head Office and do not agree with the decision/outcome we reach you can contact Estate Agents Resolution Service (EARS) at Consumer Affairs Victoria.

EARS deals with enquiries and complaints about real estate agents and offers information, advice and a dispute resolution services.

EARS – 1300 73 70 30 (weekdays)

Noel Jones Corporate Head Office
Level 1, 554 Whitehorse Road
Mitcham, Vic 3132
Phone: 03 8813 3208

Good Job!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about your needs.

I look forward to helping you find your new home.​

Buyer Requirements

Thank you!

I’ll be in touch soon with information on the suburb you’re buying in.

Find Out More