Melbourne, Australia – On August 12, 2023, Noel Jones celebrated their annual End Of Financial Year Awards held in the beautiful ambience of The Crown Casino River Room. The gala event served as a platform to honour individual accomplishments within the team while celebrating the year’s charitable endeavours through the ongoing partnership with Challenge and launch of the Noel Jones Community Support Program over the last year.
The Noel Jones leadership group would like to congratulate all award winners and thank the entire team for their valuable contributions over the last year.
Noel Jones Award Recipients of 2023
- Outstanding Salesperson Award Winner – Mike Wang
- Outstanding Salesperson Runner Up – Rod Burton
- Outstanding Salesperson Third Place – Tian Jin
- Outstanding Property Manager Award Winner – Suzaan Wessels
- Outstanding Property Manager Runner Up – Demica Stamopoulos
- Outstanding Property Manager Third Place – Kim Huynh
- Outstanding Business Development Manager Award Winner – Ivy Mao
- Outstanding Administrator Award Winner – Laura McCrohan
- Outstanding Administrator Award Runner Up – Katie Knott
- Outstanding Administrator Award Third Place – Leah D’Altera
- Rising Star Award Sales Winner – Jessica Maher
- Rising Star Award Property Management Winner – Sonja Pawsey
- Rising Star Award Property Management Runner Up– Liam Markic
- Noel Jones Excellence Award – Kristee Barber
Amidst the celebrations, the event was graced by a speech from David Rogers, CEO of Challenge, a dedicated not-for-profit organization offering unyielding support to families and children facing cancer every single day. Rogers delved into the organisation’s challenges and expressed deep appreciation for the meaningful partnership with Noel Jones.
This past fiscal year also marked the inaugural launch of The Noel Jones Community Support Program (CSP), an initiative where a $1000 grant is awarded each month to an applicant from three distinct categories: Charity Groups and Events; Junior Sports Stars and Clubs; and Schools and Kindergartens. The program aims to bolster local communities through grants aimed at enhancing training, support, and resources in Noel Jones local areas.
A highlight of the evening was the announcement of the first annual recipient, Eastern Food Rescue, who received an additional $5000 in recognition of their remarkable efforts. This commendable organisation plays a pivotal role in reducing food wastage by redistributing surplus to those in need.
Noel Jones leaders also took the opportunity to acknowledge their corporate partners for their support throughout the year.
For more information, please visit: