How to Enter
Show us your best colouring in skills by colouring in the Easter picture. Have your guardian fill in the details and return to our Croydon office at 38 McAdam Square, Croydon by the 2nd April 2021.
To download your colouring competition page please click on the following link: Croydon Colouring Competition
3x Grafico XXL Colouring Pages (1×1 metre).
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by Noel Jones Croydon.
- The competition commences at 9am AEST on 19/03/2021 and concludes 11.59pm AEST on 2/04/2021 (Promotional Period).
- Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants Pre-school – Grade 6 students.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Entries must be made in the following way: download or collect a colouring page from Noel Jones Croydon, colour in the page, have your guardian fill in your details and then return your entry to Noel Jones Croydon prior 2/4/2021.
- The total prize pool consists of 3x Grafico XXL Colouring Pages (1 metre by 1 metre).
- The winners of the competition will be determined by who presents the best colouring in of the Easter picture provided. The vote will take place on 8thApril 2021, 5.00pm AEST.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified by a phone call.
- Prizes must be collected within 14 days of the winners being notified. Failure to collect a prize will result in it being forfeited and the Promotor selecting another winner for that prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries in regards to the location of the applicant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.