Search your home high and low, inside and outside for objects that start with the letters “N” and “J”. Find one of each, take a photo and post in the comments with a description. You CANNOT include food items or brand names, and remember only the most creative post wins.
How to Enter
Upload a photo of your two chosen objects to the comments section of the competition post on our ‘Noel Jones Croydon’ Facebook page.
Your choice of either;
A) $100 Visa Gift Card
B) Premium Food/Wine Hamper (valued at $160)
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. This competition is being run by Noel Jones Croydon.
3. The competition commences at 9am AEST on Friday 21 August and concludes 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 27 August (Promotional Period).
4. Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
5. Competition open to entrants of all ages.
6. Only one entry per person permitted.
7. Entries must be made in the following way: upload your photo to the post on the Noel Jones Croydon Facebook page.
8. The total prize pool consists of a choice of either 1x $100 Visa Gift Card or 1x Premium Food/Wine Hamper (valued at $160).
9. The winners of the competition will be determined by which participant came up with the most creative response to the prompt. The draw/vote will take place on Friday 28 August at 5:00pm AEST.
10. The winners of the prizes will be notified by Friday 28 August 5:00pm AEST.
11. Due to the stage 4 restrictions, the prize can be collected once restrictions are released.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries in regards to the location they were taken.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.