How to Enter
Find the original competition post on your local Noel Jones Office social media account; like and comment for your chance to win.
3x Grafico XXL Colouring Pages (1×1 metre).
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by Noel Jones, including the Balwyn, Blackburn, Box Hill, Doncaster, Mitcham, Ringwood and Wantirna. Each Noel Jones office will be running an individual competition separate to each other.
- The competition commences at 9am AEST on 19/03/2021 and concludes 11.59pm AEST on 2/04/2021 (Promotional Period).
- Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to school aged children and their guardians.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Entries must be made in the following way: find the original post on your local Noel Jones office social media account, like and comment on the post.
- The total prize pool consists of 3x Grafico XXL Colouring Pages (1 metre by 1 metre).
- The winners of the competition will be picked at random on 8thApril 2021, 5.00pm AEST.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified by direct message via social media, from where they will asked for a phone number to receive a winners phone call. If no response is received to the direct message within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
- Prizes must be collected within 14 days of the winners being notified. Failure to collect a prize will result in it being forfeited and the Promotor selecting another winner for that prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries in regards to the location of the applicant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.