How to Enter
Follow our social media account (Facebook or Instagram) and comment below the competition post with your guess of how many eggs are in the jar.
A JAR FULL OF EASTER EGGS AND A $100 VISA CARD
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by Noel Jones Balwyn
- The competition commences at 9am AEST on Monday 4th April and concludes 11.59pm AEST on Monday 18th April (Promotional Period).
- Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 18+ years old.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Entries must be made in the following way: Follow our social media account (Facebook or Instagram) and comment below the competition post with your guess of how many eggs are in the jar.
- The total prize pool consists of a jar full of eggs and a $100 visa card.
- The winner of the competition will be determined by Noel Jones Balwyn. The winner will be determined on Tuesday 19th April at 10am
- The winner of the prize will be notified on Tuesday 19th April 2022.
- Prize must be collected within 28 days of the winner being notified. Prize to be collected from Noel Jones Balwyn. Failure to collect prize will result in it being forfeited and the Promotor selecting another winner for that prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries in regards to the location they were taken.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.