Real Estate Property Consultant
LinkedIn Noel Jones Balwyn
Noel Jones Balwyn are currently looking for an outstanding hardworking property consultant with unwavering professionalism, self-motivation and with a true passion for real estate industry.
Candidate will need to have:
- Valid Victorian Agents Representative Certificate
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Knowledge of the Boroondara area within Victoria
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional professional presentation
- Positive friendly ‘can do’ attitude
Successful candidate can expect to:
- Perform market appraisals for sales of residential property
- Use personal initiative, source prospective sellers or buyers of residential property , or prospective property owners or tenants in relation to the leasing of commercial property;
- Supervise the necessary listing and sales documentation for residential property
- Conduct market research and provide marketing advice to customers of the real estate business;
- Conduct negotiations between the prospective buyer and seller of residential property, or between a prospective tenant and the property owner;
- Conduct inspections with interested parties (including open homes)
- Organise advertising, sign boards, searches, etc.;
- Conduct auction(s) of residential property; and
- Liaise with conveyancers or solicitors involved in the sale process.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting role, please contact Tim Penhalluriack on +61 3 9830 410 627 or via email at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.