Customer Service Administrator
If you are a confident, outstanding communicator with impeccable presentation who knows what it takes to build lasting client relationships – we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience in a professional environment
- Provide reception duties, including meeting and greeting clients
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Agents Representative Certificate is not a requirement but considered to be advantageous
You will be joining a progressive, established company of well over 25 years that provides support and encouragement for future development.
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing training & development
- Permanent full-time position located in the heart of Blackburn
- Great team culture and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.