LinkedIn Noel Jones Wantirna
If you are a confident, an outstanding communicator with impeccable presentation who knows what it takes to build lasting client relationships – we would love to hear from you
Why join us?
- Ongoing training and development opportunities from our in-house Training Program
- Our agency hosts a comprehensive Training Program each year to help support our members and assist them to achieve their career goals
- Onboarding training available for all new employees
- Supportive team culture with plenty of opportunities for career progression – we’re constantly growing and love to promote from within
- Enjoy access to our employee Social Club events throughout the year
- A secure income and high earning potential
A bit about you
- A minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience in a professional environment
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Eager to learn and a willingness to grow
You will be joining a progressive, established company that provides support and encouragement for future development.
- Immediate Start
- Permanent full-time position located Wantirna
- Great team culture and friendly working environment
To apply for this job please visit noeljones.com.au.