We are a vibrant office strategically positioned in Central Box Hill and offer an integrated service covering Box Hill South, Central and North providing our owners with total support sourcing enquiries from neigbouring suburbs.
Drawing on over 40 years experience in real estate, the Box Hill office is staffed by a dynamic team and backed up by the latest computer technology and innovative marketing programs for our clients. We have earned a reputation for excellent service and are proud of our long standing reputation and client loyalty.
Candidate will need to have:
• Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Property Manager from end to end
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional time management
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with a mature approach to handling all residential provider and renter enquiries
• Current drivers licence and a reliable car
• Agents Representative Certificate and a clear police check
• Knowledge of leading PM Software including PropertyMe, RP Data, Inspection Express
Successful candidate can expect to:
• Great salary package
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Admin and Leasing assistance
• The opportunity to work with a close knit team
• Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30 pm working week. ( no rostered Saturday )
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.