Experienced Property Manager?
Join our friendly boutique team based in Balwyn.
We currently seek the expertise of a Property Manager who has a proficient knowledge of property management processes & systems, and is able to work with our well established and reputable Rentals Division to maintain our established residential portfolio that we have grown for over 25 years.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- General portfolio management
- Management of arrears
- Strive for minimal vacancy rates
- Management of maintenance
- Attend tribunal on behalf of your rental providers as required
The successful candidate will offer the following attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a residential portfolio
- Exceptional communication skills
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- A professional, friendly and approachable manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self sufficient and a strong work ethic
- The ability to face every challenge with a positive attitude
In return we can offer you:
- Great salary package
- Full time admin assistance with leasing, entry reports and routines.
- A comfortable boutique environment focused on relationships rather than KPI’s
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a vibrant and close knit team
- Monday – Friday working week
- If you are passionate about people and property, and have the drive to succeed, then this could be the role for you.
Your hard work and diligence will be rewarded with a strong remuneration package, reflecting the experience, knowledge and responsibility you bring to the role.
If you are looking to work in an enjoyable team environment and you think you have what it takes to become an integral valued member of our office, contact us today to have an informal confidential chat.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.