Real Estate Sales Consultant
As part of a exciting network of offices and set in the heart of Doncaster you will have no constraints when it comes to working the highly desirable surrounding areas along the eastern corridor of Melbourne.
- Our network is home to multiple award winning agents and offices
- Further training and agent promotion included
- Exciting youthful leadership group
- Auctioneer training by some of Australia’s best auctioneers – if required
- Start your path with us today
- Office Director Featured as an Auctioneer in channel 9’s ‘The Block’ 2017y
As a part of our team, you will be joining a progressive, established company of well over 25 years that provides support in a close team environment.
- Great Incentives and Bonuses with percentage split based on skill and experience.
- A modern spacious work environment with the latest technology and facilities.
- Supportive directors to work alongside with.
- Full administrative support.
- Exposure to selling Residential, Commercial and Industrial Real Estate throughout Melbourne Metro.
Candidate will need to have:
- Valid Victorian Agents Representative Certificate
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional professional presentation
- Positive friendly ‘can do’ attitude
- A pleasant, energetic attitude
- Ethics and Integrity of the highest standards
- A second language is always an advantage
Successful candidate can expect to:
- Perform market appraisals for sales of residential property
- Use personal initiative, source prospective sellers or buyers of residential property , or prospective property owners or tenants in relation to the leasing of commercial property;
- Supervise the necessary listing and sales documentation for residential property
- Conduct market research and provide marketing advice to customers of the real estate business;
- Conduct negotiations between the prospective buyer and seller of residential property, or between a prospective tenant and the property owner;
- Conduct inspections with interested parties (including open homes)
- Organise advertising, sign boards, searches, etc.;
- Liaise with conveyancers or solicitors involved in the sale process.
Noel Jones Doncaster is a family business that has spent almost 30 years in Doncaster building a solid, trustworthy reputation among our clients, having been trusted with the sale of property all over Melbourne ranging in price from $400,000 to almost $6million in recent times. Grow with us and have the room to move and excel in a supportive and warm work environment, where we are open to working with you to achieve your individual goals.
All applicants must show discipline, reliability, outstanding communication and presentation, and above all else be a team player.
Successful applicants will receive excellent incentives in line with their skills and previous industry experience. Salary package includes fully funded company car.
Join an agency that values integrity, rewards their employees generously and provides you with the freedom to realise your full potential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.