Senior Property Manager
Our Mitcham office is prominently positioned in one of Mitcham’s Historical buildings led by Director Mike Muncey & Property Management Department Head Ivy Mao as an integral part of the Boutique Noel Jones Network. With decades of Whitehorse real estate experience, the Noel Jones brand has made a discernible impact not just locally, but in the wider industry, creating suburb record prices, and winning multiple awards whilst giving back to the local community through local charities, schools & sporting clubs. With support from one of the region’s most progressive Property Management Departments, and backed by the passionate Noel Jones network, the office thrives on delivering exceptional results, creating a connected culture within the office where we support each other to achieve the goals of our clients whilst providing a pathway of success for our people.
Qualifications & experience
- Ideally should have a Minimum of 18 Months Property Management Experience
- Current Agents Representative Certificate or Full Agent License
- Reliable Motor Vehicle
- Working knowledge of leading PM Software providers like PropertyMe, Inspect Real Estate, Inspection Express, Key Tracker & One Form
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage Key Relationships of the clients on the inside of your portfolio
- Facilitate, arrange and coordinate ongoing maintenance activities
- Oversee Rent Arrears, Lease Reviews, Lease Renewals and Routine Inspections
- Attract New Clients to our Property Management Portfolio
- Provide support, encouragement & assistance to other people within the property management department
- Work within a supportive, communicative and driven team with a high standard for client service and helping our people achieve their goals
- No Weekends as you will have Leasing & Open For Inspection assistance to manage the Leasing side of your portfolio
- Digital & Cloud based business which provides our people with the flexibility and resources to work in the office, remotely or from home and be connected & productive
- PropertyMe Software supported by Inspection Express, Inspect Real Estate Key Tracker & One Form
- Provided are the resources to complete the role including IPad, Laptop & Office Mobile Phone
- Internal, External & Noel Jones Training alongside a personal growth & development plan
- After Hours Pager service to resolve Urgent Repairs
- Personal Account Management to assist with Disbursement, Invoicing and the financial management of your clients
If you are looking to work in an enjoyable team environment and you think you have what it takes to become an integral valued member of our office, contact us today to have an informal confidential chat.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.