How to Enter
Comment on your local Noel Jones original competition post ‘why you or your mum is deserving of this fabulous prize’ for your chance to win prizes as per below to make this a Mother’s Day to remember!
Each Noel Jones office is running their own individual competition with the following prize amounts:
Balwyn – $500 of vouchers
Blackburn – $300 of vouchers
Box Hill – $500 of vouchers
Croydon – $500 of vouchers
Doncaster – $400 of vouchers, plus a Frenchiewear silk pillowcase + pink Frenchie
Mitcham – $500 of vouchers
Wantirna – $400 of vouchers
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by Noel Jones
- The competition commences at 9am AEST on 30th April 2021 and concludes 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 9th May 2021 (Promotional Period).
- Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to all Australian Residents. Please note vouchers are for local stores and restaurants.
- Only one entry per person, per each office competition, permitted.
- Entries must be made in the following way: Comment on your local Noel Jones original competition post‘why you or your mum is deserving of this fabulous prize’
- The total prize pool varies per Noel Jones Office and is detailed in the prizes section above.
- The winners of the competition will be selected at random form the pool of people who have entered. The draw/vote will take place on 11th May 2021.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified by private message on Facebook
- Prizes must be collected within 28 days of the winners being notified. Failure to collect a prize will result in it being forfeited and the Promotor selecting another winner for that prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.