How to Enter
Post a photo of yourself with the Noel Jones Santa (found in Noel Jones Office windows and poster boards) to Facebook or Instagram and tag your local Noel Jones office.
Win $500 towards your choice of bike, xbox or scooter.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by each Noel Jones Office (Noel Jones Balwyn, Noel Jones Blackburn, Noel Jones Box Hill, Noel Jones Croydon, Noel Jones Doncaster, Noel Jones Mitcham, Noel Jones Ringwood, Noel Jones Wantirna).
- The competition commences at 9am AEST on 1st December 2020 and concludes 11.59pm AEST on 31st December 2020 (Promotional Period).
- Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 18+.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Entries must be made in the following way: Take a photo at one of the Noel Jones Santa Boards, post to social media (Instagram or Facebook) and tag your local Noel Jones Office (only one office tag and one entry allowed). If posting to Instagram ensure your account is set to public for your entry to be included in the draw.
- The total prize pool consists of $500 x 8 offices equalling total prize pool of $4,000.
- The winners of the competition will be determined by random draw. The draw/vote will take place on 15th January 2020, with each Noel Jones office contacting their respective winner.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified by private message via Instagram or Facebook and will be asked for a contact phone number, for a follow up phone call to be made to confirm the winners details. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the initial social media message, the winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- Prizes must be collected by the winner (who has confirmed their details via phone call) within 28 days of the winner being notified. Failure to collect a prize will result in it being forfeited and the Promotor selecting another winner for that prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries in regards to the location they were taken.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.