$570 per week
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
This large three bedroom townhouse has a five-star energy rating and is ideally located within the Mount Waverley High School zone and within close proximity to Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies College, Gardeners Creek, Burwood Highway trams, bike paths, sporting grounds and Burwood East shopping Centre.
* Spacious open plan kitchen/living
* Stainless steel appliances and Caesar stone benchtops
* Downstairs main bedroom with ensuite
* Separate Laundry
* Powder room
* Internal entry via garage
* Bedrooms upstairs with ample built in robes
* Second living space upstairs
* Gas ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Small neat back courtyard
* Single lock up garage with remote
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
* Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
* Not enter the property if:
-You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
-You are unwell or have a fever
-You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
-As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
-Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
-Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
-Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.