18/29 Lynch Street, HAWTHORN
Why Rent When You Can Buy
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
You can’t go past this amazing apartment for convenience and value. It’s positions only minutes’ walk to Swinburne Uni, vibrant Glenferrie Road shops and restaurants, train, tram and so much more. It offers everything you will need. Double bed, TV, kitchen with full size fridge and gas cooking, separate bathroom, Living space with kitchen table and it is on the ground floor with security entry and double glazed windows to reduce noise. Storage cage and communal laundry.
Please contact Nick McLean to arrange an appointment to inspect.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
• Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
• Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.View Statement of Information