4 Citron Avenue, BALWYN NORTH
Generous Living, Beautifully Renovated
Inspections By Appointment
This large, outstanding family home has been beautifully renovated throughout and certain to inspire fabulous entertaining. The open plan lounge and dining flows out to an expansive north deck and in the other direction to a secluded east deck for lovely morning sun. Accompanying this space is a substantial brand new white stone kitchen fitted with a white-enamel Ilve oven and Asko dishwasher. For quiet relaxation, head upstairs to enjoy the stylish retreat. The main bedroom features a walk-in robe and stone ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms are serviced by a glamorous dual-shower, dual-vanity bathroom and a powder room. Including an under-house double garage plus a secure carport and 2nd double garage, walk to St Bridget’s and Greythorn primary schools, Greythorn Village eateries and the Park+Ride for a quick trip into the city. Zoned for Koonung Secondary College and near leading private schools.
Noel Jones Balwyn Covid-19 Advice & Update:
Due to current Government restrictions, inspection of this property is strictly by Private Appointment and Prior Registration Only.
We will be booking appointments and allocating specific times to view this property. It is important to note, that in the interest of health & safety, only genuine buyers that are committed to purchase, should make an appointment to view the home.
Once we have confirmed and booked a private inspection, we ask the following;
* Practice good hygiene by applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises. Gloves will also be available if required.
* Practice social distancing – maintain 1.5m radius from other buyers and agents
* Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum, only the key decision makers to attend.
* When at the property please avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the home and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices required.
* Whilst not compulsory, if you are in possession of a face mask, please wear it during your inspection.
You are prohibited from attending an inspection or booking an appointment if you have:
* Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Covid-19
* Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19
* Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
* Currently Sneezing or coughing
We are here to help you and provide excellent customer service and thank you for your understanding as we work through this together.View Statement of Information
- Sat 30 May 2020 1:00-1:30 pm