Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$rented_details_sold_price_display in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/ch-theme/listonce/includes/functions.php on line 292
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Perfectly located in the heart of Mitcham. This immaculately presented home is close to popular schools, a short walk to local shops and cafes, bus stops and Mitcham station. Also surrounded by lovely walking tracks, parks and playgrounds and with short access to freeway. Be quick to arrange an inspection.
* Two generous sized bedrooms, main with walk in robe
* Second bedroom with built in robe
* Floating timber boards
* Generous size L-shape lounge with meals area
* Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and air conditioning
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and loads of bench space
* Central bathroom with bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Ducted vacuum
* Separate laundry with ample storage
* Single lock up garage with remote
* Private and secure rear yard
* Large deck for outdoor entertaining
* Zoned within Vermont Secondary College Zone
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
* Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
* Not enter the property if:
-You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
-You are unwell or have a fever
-You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
-As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
-Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
-Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
-Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.