1105/118 Kavanagh Street, SOUTHBANK
City Living - Semi Furnished
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
This furnished apartment is just a short walk across the Yarra to the CBD, close to the Botanical Gardens and Melbourne’s Arts Precinct. Close to vibrant South Melbourne shops, market, cafes and restaurants. Crown and the Southbank Promenade are at your doorstep. Easy access to South Wharf restaurants and DFO. Melbourne’s best schools and universities are accessible by public transport links.
* Spacious open plan living area
* Heating & cooling in living and bedrooms
* Couch, TV and TV unit
* Table & chairs
* Modern kitchen
* Gas hotplates
* Electric oven
* Master bedroom with built in robes
* Second bedroom with built in robes
* Central bathroom
* Laundry facilities including washing machine
* Balcony (west facing) with views of the bay
* Secure car park for 1 car
* Indoor pool
* Tennis court
* 24-hour concierge
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
TO REGISTER: Simply click on Email Agent to register instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property we will be asking attendees to:
• Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tap ware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.