13 Halsey Street, BOX HILL SOUTH
A Timeless Classic In A Prime Position
Be quick to inspect this charming contemporary four bedroom home. Take the bus to Box Hill shops, restaurants, city train and tram. Also bus to the CBD. Walk to parkland and playground. Box Hill Golf Club. Drive to Box Hill TAFE, Box Hill and Epworth Hospitals, Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway entry and Koonung Creek Trail. Also located in the ever popular Box Hill High School Zone! Within close proximity of Deakin University.
* Four generous sized bedrooms all with BIR’s
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Central bathroom with bath and shower
* Polished boards and carpet in bedrooms
* Cosy elegant lounge room at front of home with open fireplace
* Kitchen/dining plus large family room with conservatory windows overlooking the rear garden
* Separate laundry
* Ducted heating throughout
* Split system air conditioning
* Water tanks, garden shed, chicken coop, veggie patch
* Tandem carport
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
TO REGISTER: Simply click on Email Agent to register instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
– Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
– Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.