2A Delaney Avenue, BURWOOD
Spacious Two Bedroom Home - Fantastic Location
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
This well maintained two bedroom home will appeal to many – the professional couple, single, retirees or young families. The property is located closely to Gardiners Creek walking track, public transport on Station Street and Burwood Highway.
* Large living space
* Separate dining
* Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Two good sized bedrooms
* Walk in robe in main bedroom
* Access to the bathroom from main bedroom
* Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
* Ducted heating
* Air conditioning to the lounge
* Single lock up garage with access to the rear yard
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 61C6.