30 Outlook Drive, CAMBERWELL
Family Home Close To Hartwell Zone.
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment
An outstanding family home zoned for Hartwell Primary School and surrounded by Toorak Rd trams, buses, Lynden Park and the cafes and boutiques of Toorak Rd Village. Featuring large living spaces, also four bedrooms and two bathrooms, includingn a practical well-appointed family-sized kitchen with dining area, lovely entertaining deck, main bedroom with ensuite, 4th bedroom and second living area with garden access, split system heating/cooling, carport and tandem garage. Endless options handy to Deakin Uni, PLC and Wattle Park Primary School.
* Four bedrooms master with ensuite
* Two bathrooms
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Formal lounge and dining
* Split system heating and cooling
* Outdoor decking
* Double parking in garage
* Great location close to schools, shops and transport
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
Not enter the property if:
– You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
– You are unwell or have a fever
– You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
– As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
– Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
– Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together. Melway Ref 60G5.