How to Enter
To enter the competition you must:
- Like the Noel Jones Blackburn Facebook page.
- Find the competition post at the Blackburn Facebook page and post a photo of your loved one in the comments section.
2 x Gold Class Vouchers
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by Noel Jones Blackburn, 67-69 Railway Road, Blackburn
- The competition commences at 7pm AEST on 06/02/18 and concludes 9am AEST on 13/02/18 (Promotional Period).
- Employees and immediate families of employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 18+.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Entry is made via a) Like the Noel Jones Blackburn Facebook page and b) Find the competition post at the Blackburn Facebook page and post a photo of your loved one in the comments section.
- The total prize pool consists of a 2 x Gold Class Vouchers valued at $84
- The winners of the competition will be determined by the Directors of Noel Jones Blackburn. The draw/vote will take place on 13/02/18 at 12 midday.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified by 13/02/18 at 4pm.
- Prizes must be collected within 28 days of the winners being notified. Failure to collect a prize will result in it being forfeited and the Promotor selecting another winner for that prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries in regards to the location they were taken.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Banner graphics from Freepik