As Victoria has announced it will further ease covid-19 restrictions from June 1, we’ve put together a collection of what things you can now do in Melbourne’s East.
Parents and fitness aficionado’s will be overjoyed to see parks and playgrounds open up; restaurants and cafes will begin seating more customers; while swimming pools, outdoor cinemas and beauty salons amongst other businesses will also re-open their doors. Enjoy!
- Visit the Studley Park Boathouse Kiosk, Kew
- Book a facial at Beauty on Bourke, Camberwell
- Take the kids for a play at Lawford Street Reserve, Doncaster
- Enjoy a coffee from MOB, Camberwell
- Burn off some energy at Hill n Dale BMX Park, Glen Iris
- Delight in a Pad Thai at Tien Dat, Box Hill
- Enjoy Hong Kong waffles at Nelson Box Hill
- Visit Maroondah Reservoir, Healesville
- See a classic film at Luna Drive-In Cinema, Dandenong
- Take a walk around Schwerkolt Cottage, Mitcham
Please note: This article is accurate as of the time of writing on 3 June 2020. It’s best to confirm with the attractions directly before visiting in case there has been a last-minute change.